Hiring professional tree trimming and pruning services Sydney regularly can help your trees grow strong, especially if you choose a reliable expert for the job. At Outback to Coastal Tree Services, we encourage clients to invest in professional services instead of DIY pruning for the long-term health of their trees. Our experts understand trees and have worked on these types of projects for several years now. If you’re looking for reliable services, we can help.
Why Do You Need Regular Tree Trimming and Pruning Services?
Trees thrive in forests without any trimming, which is why many property owners assume they don’t need to care for their trees as often as potted plants. Expert arborists recommend pruning trees every three to five years in general.
Some trees require more attention and a professional tree trimming technician will recommend a good schedule after a thorough assessment. Here’s a look at why you need to get this done:
There are many benefits of hiring professional tree trimming and pruning services in Sydney, especially if you have several trees on your property. Experts won’t just trim the trees, but also offer sound advice on general care.
When we remove dry, diseased, or heavy branches, it triggers the tree’s healing mechanism. This promotes stronger growth, ensuring your tree is greener, healthier, and more resistant to bugs.
Pruning naturally encourages better fruit or flower production. For example, if you have an orange tree, you need to trim it when the flowering buds are dormant, for proper growth.
Neatly trimmed plants look more beautiful. They’re not just green and vibrant but also contained in a specific area. Your property will look more put-together if you get the trees pruned regularly.
Large overhanging branches are a safety risk, mainly if they dry or diseased. A dead branch can break off during strong winds and come crashing on a car, structure or even a person. Pruning can help prevent this from occurring.
What is Tree Pruning?
Pruning is the process of cutting or trimming some branches and crowns of trees. Experienced arborists use professional tools like pruning shears, hand saws, folding saws, etc. They also use safety gear and proven techniques to remove excess matter without damaging your tree.
Tree trimming in Sydney is a step-by-step process that requires a lot of skill. In most cases, arborists must climb trees to reach the desired branches, and that can be quite risky.
It is easy to under or over-prune trees, which can cause several health issues in them over time. We have been a part of this industry for decades and know how to strike the right balance. Here’s a look at our tree pruning services in Sydney:
- Qualifications – Only certified arborists of AQF 2 or above work on pruning. They have comprehensive training on how to remove excess wood without damaging trees. They also know how to recognize signs of decay, disease, or pest infestation.
- Standards – Our experts always follow the Australian standard for the pruning of amenity trees. We keep an eye on these guidelines to ensure our services never fall behind.
- Assessment – Expert arborists carefully assess your tree to understand its structure. They don’t touch the main trunk or primary branches as these are essential for a tree’s health. Our experts will only trim unrequired branches without causing any injury to the feature.
- Clearance Guidelines – The government has some clearance guidelines for pruning. For example, if there’s a branch growing around 4.5m above a kerb and it is less than 100mm in diameter, you may trim it. We follow these guidelines carefully to ensure maximum safety.
- Right Time for Trimming – Unseasonal trimming can harm your plant significantly, especially if it is a fruiting or flowering tree. Our team will only prune during dormant seasons. As experienced arborists, we know how to identify different types of trees and understand their patterns.
If you have any questions about this process, ask our qualified arborists. They’re always willing to help clients understand their trees better. We have been offering trimming and pruning services in Sydney for over 20 years. We are a licensed and insured company that handles every job to industry standards.
Outback to Coastal Tree Services offers reasonable rates and can match any valid quote from competitors. We provide detailed quotes with no hidden costs after a free assessment. Clients also get free mulch during service, which only needs to be replaced once every 5-6 years.
If you want to know more about our tree trimming and pruning services Sydney or have questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Outback to Coastal Tree Services. You can call us on 0416 722 296 or use our contact us form.